?Search This Blog ?

3.12.2015

.try with me.

Untitled

Hey Follower 
-Alterego- Release a new version of Laila Skin to the event of Whore Couture 
'can say I really love that red on my lips real sensual and as always her skins have a awesome 
definition. 

MUKA she update the collar I'm so happy because I can wear that as forever -giggles- I'm in love with it...

at Alterego Main-Stores 
Supported Appliers: 
•Linc Phat/Cute Azz
•Ghetto Booty
•Lola’s Tango/Mirage/Delicq
•Wowmeh Mesh Body
•KL Lena Mesh Body
•Slink Physique Mesh Body
•Slink Hands / Feet
•TheMeshProject Body
•Belleza Venus Body
•Nyam Nyam
•Loud Mouf
•Omega Applier System
•Maitreya Lara Fitted Mesh Body


Credits 

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Minerva -  variety

Skin: .alterego. layla "whore" @Whore Couture Fair

Collar: *MUKA* Collar Love

Bangles: [MANDALA] TAKARA

Dress: [LF] Lauren Long Dress Noir @AnyBody





Enjoy your shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment